Ipsos - Game Changers
- Einsatzort(e): Hamburg, Mölln
- Veröffentlicht am: 09.02.2016
IPSOS LOYALTY is the specialised division of Ipsos SA, one of the largest global market research companies, dedicated to customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research. The Loyalty division improves business performance through proactive management of customer and employee relationships and gaining customer understanding. IPSOS LOYALTY is looking for a Reporting Engineer EFM to join the rapidly growing sector of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) in our Global EFM Team, located in Moelln and Hamburg.
You are passionate about planning and implementing interactive visualizations using Tableau's powerful technology based on real time survey data in the EFM space? This exciting role is one of high visibility and responsibility, at the heart of Ipsos Global EFM Team.
We are a team of highly motivated customer experience management and project professionals with a passion for customers and a key focus on innovation and leadership.
Reporting Engineer EFM (m/f)
- Develop and maintain meaningful and visually appealing real-time dashboards with Tableau
- Recommend visualization features/designs most appropriate to data and analysis needs of our customers
- Determine the most effective method for displaying complex data sets
- Create training material and conduct international training sessions
- Collaborate with our Research & Development Team and carry our product solution to the next level
- Successfully completed university-level degree in economics or social sciences, or having gained relevant professional experience in the area
- At least 3 years of experience with Tableau to expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations
- Experience with survey data and the statistical package R is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ideally, professional working experience with interdisciplinary and international teams in complex organizations
Wir bieten Ihnen
- An attractive international environment in an interesting growth market
- An extensive training in your area of responsibility
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Cool atmosphere in the greater area and city of Hamburg
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen vorzugsweise per E-Mail zu. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung!
Fon: +49 4542 801 5151